RULES ON FLYING PUPS :
1. We only fly Northwestern (Delta) Airlines, they do not fly into every airport. And some airports
only accept VIP or DASH cargo. We do not know what airports they are, until we book the flights. (VIP or DASH flights
allow you book the flight on much shorter notice, and also allows you to pick your puppy up at ticket counter)
2. Your Siberian Husky Puppy must be at least 8 weeks old and have a health certificate done by a veterinarian.
3. Your Siberian Husky Puppies can not fly if the temperature is below 10 degrees or above
85 degrees. This is airport regulation. (WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEATHER)
4. Your Siberian Husky Puppies flies in an airport approved crate, that has a food and water
dish. And also shredded newspaper or a puppy pad.
5. Your Siberian Husky Puppy also fly with food, collar, and leash.
6. The AKC papers and Vet. records will not be shipped, with puppy. It will
be mailed separately.
7.We only accept American Currency.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. CALL US AT 1.715.884.3203 OR TOLL FREE AT 1.877.514.2202
Thanks, Duane and Deana